Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2010 Trek Remedy 8 Frameset

Posted by Picasa Photo Gallery

Last week I bought a 2010 Trek Remedy Frameset from Bob.  I met Bob through Craigslist and trusted him enough to PayPal him some bucks and let him send me the frame.  If UPS manages to get the frameset to me in one piece, it will make an awesome "All Mountain" bike.  Built up the bike retails for $3669 from Trek, and by the time I am done with this bike, I will have spent that much, give or take a few hundred.
The pictures of the frame weren't taken by me, so I can't explain the Zebra pattern, but I will get some good shots next week.







Frameset
Sizes15.5, 17.5, 18.5, 19.5, 21.5"
FrameAlpha Red Aluminum w/ABP Race, Full Floater, E2 tapered head tube, magnesium EVO Link, oversized pivot bearings, ISCG03 mounts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm travel
Front SuspensionFox 32 Talas RL w/air spring, lockout, rebound, alloy E2 tapered steerer, 15QR, 110-130-150mm
Rear SuspensionFox Float RP-2 w/proprietary Trek DRCV, Pro Pedal, rebound; 7.75x2.25"
Wheels
WheelsBontrager Rhythm Comp Disc wheel system, 6 bolt, tubeless ready
TiresBontrager XDX, 26x2.4"
Drivetrain
ShiftersShimano Deore XT
Front DerailleurShimano Deore XT
Rear DerailleurShimano Deore XT Shadow
CrankShimano Deore XT 44/32/22
CassetteSRAM PG950 11-34, 9 speed
PedalsCrank Brothers Custom Candy C
Components
SaddleBontrager Rhythm
Seat PostBontrager Rhythm Elite, 31.6mm, 5mm offset
HandlebarsBontrager Race Lite, 25mm rise
StemBontrager Rhythm
HeadsetFSA NO.57E, E2, ACB sealed bearings
BrakesetAvid Elixir R Carbon, hydraulic disc
Accessories
ExtrasTrek fork and shock sag meter

No comments:

Post a Comment